We’re on the hunt for a new Insights & Market Research Manager to join our innovative research division and our family. If you’re a motivated and passionate research professional, with 5 years’ experience in qual and quant, then you could be the one we’re looking for.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Insights & Market Research Manager to join us in an exciting period of growth, based in Leeds, close to Roundhay Park. You will be employed on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a competitive salary.
fusion fuel is the progressive and innovative research division within fusion learning, a brand consultancy specialising in brand strategy, insight & innovation. Our projects span both qualitative & quantitative genres, including such gems as segmentation, brand health, ethnography, positioning & communications development to name just a few.
fusion is part of the HOME group which consists of a collection of complementary businesses that deliver many different solutions to a wide range of clients and business sectors from integrated comm’s to packaging to marketing capability programmes.
Responsibilities of our Insights & Market Research Manager:
• Covering a rich variety of insight programmes, whether for fusion fuel, or alongside our marketing colleagues on a multi-faceted marketing & insights programme.
• Driving research projects, either as the lead or alongside the Director of Fuel
• Collaborating on a consultative basis with our rich tapestry of clients to help deliver intricate and commercially savvy insights
• Working across a variety of full research quantitative projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and reporting / presenting
• Working on qualitative projects including discussion guide writing through to brainstorming and presenting results
• Integrating your research recommendations by working strategically and closely with your client base
• Creating inspiring insight led outputs for our clients via qualitative & quantitative mediums
Skills and experience required of our Insights & Market Research Manager:
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Motivated and passionate research professional
• Passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
• Strong ability and working knowledge of carrying out both quantitative and qualitative research projects and competent in techniques required for both.
• Qualitative moderation experience ideally.
• Enjoy a hybrid way of working
What can we offer you?
As our Insights & Market Research Manager you will be working in a vibrant office with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture and a fantastic work/life balance.
With a roster of global clients across many categories you’ll have the opportunity to work with many different client teams and brands.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Insights & Market Research Manager please get in touch with email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.